2017 Tournament Schedule
NEOCC Tournaments for 2017
- March 18th Club Meeting Ravenna Marina Ramp
- April 8th Berlin Ice Breaker Berlin Lake
- April 22nd Club Event Mosquito Lake
- April 29th Club Event West Branch Classic
- May 13th Club Event Pymatuning Lake
- May 20th Club Event Portage Lake
- June 3 & 4 Club Event Mosquito Lake TWO DAY
- June 10th Club Event Pymatuning Lake
- August 19th OPEN Event Club Pick
- Sept, 30th Open 3 man Lake Milton
- Oct, 14th Club Event Berlin Lake
- Oct, 28th Club Event Sandusky Bay
A list of all Rules is located @ our Web site
For further information, you can contact us at Northeastohiocrappieclub@gmail.com
Northeast Ohio Crappie Club End of Year Points Race
1, Points system is based on how you place, an example is.
- 20 points = First place
- 15 points = Second place
- 12 points = Third place
2, Each team that shows up for a NEOCC event, will be given 5 points just for coming.
3, Each fish caught up to 8 fish = a limit, will be given 1 point for each fish brought to the scale (Alive) Up to 8 points. A fish not alive will = a negative point for each fish.
4, Big Slab for that tournament will be given 1 point.